Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am happy that it is over

I started back at my old job a few weeks ago as a trainer for our utility company. I really enjoy the work even though it is quite demanding. I had to deliver a refresher training session to a few experienced customer service reps today and needless to say I was quite nervous. It wasn't that I didn't know the material, it was the fact that they all did. It can be quite challenging training a group of experts in a particular field especially when the course is only a refresher session.

I felt like I was being graded on every word I said... maybe I was. I haven't seen the evaluations yet but I am curious to see what was written. I have two more sessions tomorrow but my confidence is up and I hope I do well.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment